2020/2021 - Casting Director for feature film BLINDSIGHT written and directed by Adrian Sitaru, produced by TANGAJ Production, on going casting process;
2020 / 2021 - Casting Director for feature film HORIA written and directed by Ana-Maria Comănescu, produced by Micro FILM, ongoing casting process;
2020/2021 - Casting Director for feature film PATIMILE LUI ȘTEFAN directed by Alexandru Maftei, produced by Aliens Entertainment, ongoing casting process;
2020 - voice over Casting Director for animated short VIZKOVITZ written and directed by Serghei Chivirigă, produced by deFILM;
2019/ 2021 - Casting Director for feature film VICTUS/TIGRUL written and directed by Andrei Tănase, produced by Domestic Film, ongoing casting process;
2019/ 2021 - Casting Director for feature film MEN OF DEEDS/ OAMENI DE TREABĂ written by Radu Romaniuc and Oana Tudor, directed by Paul Negoescu, produced by TANGAJ Production;
2018/ 2021 - Casting Director for feature film To The North written and directed by Mihai Mincan, produced by deFilm;
2018 – Casting Director for Microhistory – Real Stories Told Live, part two, produced by Romanian Association for Performing Arts [www.microistoria.ro]
2018 – Casting Director for feature film The Gendarme written and directed by Dan Chisu, Produced by Domestic Film/ Anamaria Antoci
- Casting Director for feature film Otto The barbarian written and directed by Ruxandra Ghitescu, Produced by Alien Fim/ Iuliana Tarnovetchi
- Casting Director for feature film Si poate mai traiesc si azi, written and directed by Tudor Jurgiu, produced by Libra Film
- Casting Director for feature film La Foret d' Argent written and directed by Emmanuel Bourdieu, produced by Italique Productions and Zadig Productions for Arte France.
2018 - Casting Director for several shorts:
- Cearsaful written and directed by George Ganeard, produced by 4proof Film
- Afganistanii written by Claudia and Adrian Silisteanu, directed by Adrian Silisteanu, produced by Domestic Film
- Despre noi written and directed by Ruxandra Ghitescu, produced by Alien Film/ Iuliana Tarnovetchi
- Idila written and directed by Mihai Mincan, produced by deFilm
2017 – Casting Director for Microhistory – Real Stories Told Live, part one - produced by Romanian Association for Performing Arts
Real people living in Romania, coming from all social classes and ethnic, age and gender categories are going on stage to tell a story which changed their lives. Each story is true and each voice is authentic, so the shows fall in between documentary and theater. The result is a picture of Romania today, 100 years after the moment this country was founded. A complex, deeply moving puzzle able to inspire the audience, a live archive.The art of storytelling becomes one more time an instrument of knowledge and a way of learning tolerance.
2017 – Casting Director for several shorts:
Padurarul written and directed by Norbert Fodor, produced by deFilm;
Trafic de 6 written and directed by Raluca David, produced by 4Proof Film/ Anamaria Antoci;
Washington written and directed by Gabriel Achim, produced by Green Film/ Anamaria Antoci;
Tanarul saritor in timp/ Chronochinezia written by Filip Columbeanu, directed by Radu Barbulescu, produced by Alien Film;
Basmofilia written and directed by Tudor Jurgiu, produced by deFilm/ Ioana Lascar.
2016/ 2017 – Casting Director for the feature film Un om la locul lui written and directed by Hadrian Marcu, currently in postproduction stage, produced by 4Proof Film/ Anamaria Antoci and Adrian Silisteanu. [https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7437492/]
2016 - Talent Scouter and Casting Director for the feature film Otto The Barbarian written and directed by Ruxandra Ghitescu, in preproduction stage, producer Alien Film
- Casting Director (Romania) for the French feature film With Open Arms directed by Phillipe de Chauveron [https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5804948/?ref_=nm_flmg_cldr_4]
– Casting Director for the feature film Eastern Business written and directed by Igor Cobileanski
Romania/ Lithuania/ Moldova coproduction
With Constantin Puscasu, Ion Sapdaru, Daniel Busuioc
The film premiered in 2016 and won best actors (Ion Sapdaru and Constantin Puscasu) and best script (Igor Cobileanski) at Tallin Black Nights Film Festival in 2016
- Casting Director for the short Ana is coming back written and directed by Ruxandra Ghitescu
- Casting Director (Romania) for the Russian-American short Brutus, directed by Konstantin Fam
2014 / 2015 – Casting Director for the feature film Touch Me Not written and directed by Adina Pintilie
Romania / Germany / Czech Republic / Bulgaria / France coproduction
With Laura Benson, Tómas Lemarquis, Christian Bayerlein, Grit Uhlemann, Hanna Hofmann, Seani Love, Irmena Chichikova
World premiere in Competition Berlinale 2018
The casting process for Touch Me Not involved very much a large amount of research on performance art in Romania, contemporary dance, physicality, creating a character, but also consisted in video improvisations with Romanian actors.
2014 – Casting Director for Hedda's Sisters –national casting process for three female theatre directors: Carmen Lidia Vidu, Catinca Draganescu and Ioana Paun
Ibsen Awards has awarded the Romanian project “Hedda’s Sisters. Empowering Women Theatre Artists in Romania and Eastern Europe” an International Ibsen Scholarship 2014. The project initiated by theater critic and curator Cristina Modreanu focuses on Ibsen’s feminine characters, aiming to use them as a tool to showcase contemporary women’s perspective and empower Romanian women theater artists, extending the conversation to the Eastern Europe too. The project was produced by Romanian Association for Performing Arts.
2011 – 2013 Talent Scouter for Media Pro Pictures. The main project was the Scouting Caravan in 9 cultural centres/ cities in Romania.
2009 - 2011 – Artistic Consultant for Odeon Theatre in Bucharest
Since 2008 – cultural journalist for http://revistascena.ro/ – Romanian Performing Arts Magazine