Informal Education and Workshops:
Since 2016, every year I observe the acting process in the Masterclass Creating Characters led by Susan Batson, organized by INTERKUST Berlin
–participant at the National Forum for Creative and Cultural Industries,organized by ORICUM Association, Bucharest, Romania
–participant to the training course Finance your ideas!, Bucharest, Romania
- trainee at 10thCICAE training Art Cinema = Action + Management,Venice, Italy
- participant at UNPACK THE ARTS European residency for cultural journalist to be specialized in writing about contemporary circus, Rotterdam, Netherlands;
- participant at the workshop Filmmaker’s Development Toolkit led by Andy Glyne, Bucharest, Romania
- participant at Kino Kabaret and Film Criticism Workshop at GENERATOR 2013– Youth Audiovisual Forum, Strasbourg, France
- participant at Performance Analysis Workshop led by Patrice Pavis, workshop organised by Interferences International Theatre Festival in Cluj
- participant at the course Beyond the Rumor Mill: Cultural Affairs Journalism and Its Grasp of Cultural Policy as a Systemic Context, organized by CEU Summer University.
- participant at the Summer University: "Global Economy and Creative Industries" organized by EuroBalkan and financed by Central European Initiative, Ohrid, Macedonia.
- participant at the Conference “Performance Art Training Today”, Bovec, Slovenia. The conference and the trainings included were organized and coordinated by Global Theatre Experience from UK.
- internship period was held at DAH Theatre Research Center, Belgrade, on PR and marketing and programme development, cultural management analysis.
2007 - 2008: MA in Cultural Management and Policy in the Balkans, University of Arts, Belgrade, Serbia; double diploma also certified by University Lumiere Lyon 2, France;
2005 - 2007: MA in Slavic Cultural Studies, University of Bucharest, final thesis about Today’s Serbian Dramaturgy;
2000 - 2004: University of Bucharest, Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures, Serbian – Romanian.