Florentina Bratfanof, together with Bettina Lohmeyer (acting coach, actor and director), set up to deliver Self Tape Workshop
(online via zoom from 30th of September til 2nd of October) for Romanian Actors.
- Florentina Bratfanof entered the professional association - International Casting Directors Network
Both proud and joyfull that some projects I worked for in the last two years got further recognition of the film industry and have the chance to be experienced by a bigger audience:
TOUCH ME NOT written and directed by Adina Pintilie, produced by Manekino Film
, got Gopo Debut Award
- 2 feature films (Dan Chișu’s 5 minute / 5 Minutes Too Late, produced by Domestic Film
and Tudor Cristian Jurgiu’s Și poate mai trăiesc și azi / And They May Still Be Alive Today, produced by Libra Film Productions
) and 3 short films (Basmofilia / Fairy Fever (dir. Tudor Cristian Jugiu, produced by deFilm
); Corigent (dir. George ve Ganaeaard); Idila (dir. Mihai Mincan, produced by deFilm
);) were selected at Trasilvania International Film Festival
- OTTO THE BARBARIAN written and directed by Ruxandra Ghitescu, produced by Alien Film
entered in the international competition of Sarajevo Film Festival
- ALONG CAME A PRINCE, directed by Cristina Grosan, produced by Tangaj Production
was selected at Anonimul IFF
- EST - DITTATURA LAST MINUTE, written and directed by Antonio Pisu, produced by Genoma Films
was selected in Giornate degli Autori at Venice Film Festival2019:
3 shortfilms I have worked on were selected at Anonimul IFF: Anonimul Line Up
- WASHINGTON, directed by Gabriel Achim
- CHRONOCHINESIA OR THE CASE OF THE YOUNG TIME HOPPER | CRONOCHINEZIA SAU CAZUL TÂNĂRULUI SĂRITOR ÎN TIMP, directed by Radu Bărbulescu
- THE AFGHANISTANS | AFGANISTANII, directed by Adrian Silişteanu
Florentina Bratfanof (Casting Director for the film Touch Me Not) was one of the 14 nominated Casting Directors for International Casting Director Award, organized by European Casting Directors Network (ICDN).
!!!! 'Touch Me Not' written and directed by Adina Pintilie won The Golden Bear and GWFF Best First Feature Award at Berlinale 2018.